CMMC Conformity Assessments
Peak InfoSec is an authorized CMMC 3rd Party Assessing Organization (C3PAO). Peak InfoSec completed its CMMC Level 2 Certification by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) in June 2022 and we are authorized to conduct CMMC Conformity Assessments up to Level 2.
Choosing your C3PAO
Prior to beginning your Conformity Assessment, your organization will need to pick a C3PAO from the CMMC-AB Marketplace. Our market place listing can be found on a link to the right.
While a C3PAO cannot consult with your firm prior to and after conducting your Conformity Assessment, the C3PAO is a key team member for getting your organization for a Conformity Assessment by:
- Keeping your organization up-to-date on changes required to complete the Conformity Assessment
- Supporting your organization to determine what is in your Certification & Assessment Boundaries
- Supporting your team if they have questions interpreting the CMMC Assessment Guide Security Requirements and Assessment Objectives
Interested in having Peak InfoSec as a your C3PAO?
If you are interested in having us conduct your Conformity Assessment, the first step is to complete the web form below.
Very shortly after you contact us, we will:
- Contact you to schedule a meeting to understand your Conformity Assessment needs & timing
- Provide a pro-bono training session on how to get ready for a Conformity Assessment. Regardless of whether you pick Peak InfoSec as your C3PAO, this training will help you on your path
- Send you a questionnaire in order to size the effort to complete your Conformity Assessment
- Create a Conformity Assessment proposal and if everyone agrees, we will place you on our schedule.