The Peak InfoSec Information Security team consists of highly skilled, certified IT security experts and engineers. Our senior leaders have been working in the information security industry since its inception. The majority of our staff hold Top Secret security clearances or above, allowing us to work in virtually any environment, and average at least 15 years of experience. Our consulting services cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- Evaluating your compliance against an Information Security Framework. For more on this, please go to Information Security Assessments
- Developing, evaluating and implementing Information Security policies
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments
- Securing and optimizing our nation’s most critical and private IT systems
We have experience providing Information Security consulting in the
- Federal & Local government,
- Information Technology,
- And Retail sectors.
As a Peak InfoSec client, our commitment is to be your partner in information security. Your problems are our problems; we are personally engaged with your project from initiation through completion, and dedicate ourselves to your needs when you retain our services on an ongoing basis. This is truly apparent in our consulting engagements.
Our goal is to always leave your organization is a better, more informed, and capable position to handle new threats. We do this by transferring our expertise to our clients. This provides your firm with a level set and the ability to confidently monitor, manage, and improve your risk posture on an ongoing basis.
Filling Your Gaps with Peak InfoSec Information Security Consulting
When you lack the internal resources to meet the demands of enterprise security management, a partner in information security consulting can fill the gaps. We offer consulting services in the following areas:
- Computer & Network security incident response
- Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Digital forensics services
- Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Information Security Education and Awareness training
- Insider threat and APT assessment
- IT risk management and compliance
- Malicious code review
- Operations management
- Multi-modal Penetration Testing
- Policy and plan development
- Vulnerability and risk assessments for applications and computing environments
Contracted Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Services
Foremost, our default recommendation to every client is the CISO function, roles, & responsibilities should not be contracted out. Contracted CISO’s do not truly understand the day-to-day operations of your business. The longer you have a contracted CISO in place, the greater risk the contractor will make the wrong risk acceptance decision for your business and negatively affect your firm.
There are times when you organization needs someone to serve as your CISO while you are hiring a replacement. Peak InfoSec can support your firm during this interim time-frame and then help to spin up your new CISO prior to us rolling off.
Independent External 3rd Party Perspective
Peak InfoSec is not a Value-Added Reseller. Nor are we interested in becoming one.
Peak InfoSec will never seek to profit directly or indirectly off of a product we recommend to your firm.
Since we are not a Value-Added Reseller, we always act impartially towards different vendors to find the best non-technical and technical solutions you need. This ensures you have an objective view of your Information Security posture and risk management strategy.
Our independent advice is based on industry best practices and more than two decades’ experience in protecting the information of global organizations.
For more information, please contact us at (719) 622-6405 or at email@example.com.