Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
Peak InfoSec’s Involvement
Peak InfoSec monitored and participated in the draft reviews of the new DoD compliance framework since its first draft in 2019. Our efforts have not stopped at just passively by and watching. Peak InfoSec has been involved and continues to influence the rollout of CMMC by:
- Supporting our CEO’s involvement in the Cyber-AB Industry Standards Working Group. Under the working group, our CEO…
- Was a team member that drafted the initial and supported subsequent reviews of the DoD published CMMC Assessment Guides
- Meets with industry leaders from Microsoft and Amazon Web Services on their adoption of CMMC
- Being an Authorized CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
- Support our CEO as a Subject Matter Expert supporting two Licensed Partner Publishers to develop certified training materials for CMMC Certified Practitioners and Certified Assessors
To understand more about CMMC, please see our About CMMC pages.
Also, please see our CMMC FAQ page.
How Can Peak InfoSec Support Your Organization?
As a C3PAO, Peak InfoSec can support your organization by either
- Conducting your formal Conformity Assessment. For more information on this, please see our Conformity Assessments page.
- Supporting your organization to get ready for your formal Conformity Assessment via our CMMC Consulting Services. For more information on this, please see our CMMC Consulting page.
Peak InfoSec follows a repeatable methodology to support our CMMC & NIST SP 800-171 clients. This methodology can be found on our page, CMMC Assessment Process.