Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
Peak InfoSec’s Involvement
Peak InfoSec monitored and participated in the draft reviews of the new DoD compliance framework since its first draft. Our efforts have not stopped at just passively by and watching. Peak InfoSec has been involved and continues to influence the rollout of CMMC by:
- Supporting our CEO’s involvement on the CMMC-AB Industry Standards Working Group. Under the working group, our CEO…
- Was a team member that drafted the initial and supported subsequent reviews of the DoD published CMMC Assessment Guides
- Meets with industry leaders form Microsoft and Amazon Web Services on their adoption of CMMC
- Being one of the 1st 20 CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organizations
- Support our CEO as a Subject Matter Expert supporting two Licensed Partner Publishers develop certified training materials for CMMC Certified Practitioners and Certified Assessors
To understand more about CMMC, please see out About CMMC pages.
Also, please see our CMMC FAQ page.
How Can Peak InfoSec Support Your Organization?
As a C3PAO, Peak InfoSec can support your organization by either
- Conducting your formal Conformity Assessment that is submitted to the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) for formal certification. For more information on this, please see our Conformity Assessments page.
- Supporting your organization to get ready for your formal Conformity Assessment via our CMMC Consulting Services. For more information on this, please see our CMMC Consulting page.
Peak InfoSec follows a repeatable methodology to support our CMMC & NIST SP 800-171 clients. This methodology can be found at our page.CMMC Assessment Process