Are looking to understand how to document your SSP? How does the NIST SP 800-171 Scope of Applicability and CMMC Assessment Scope fit in the SSP?
In this “At the CMMC Churns,” we take the Scope of Applicability, turn it into a diagram, and incorporate it into your SSP. Yes, incredibly exciting!!! A very foundational to building a solid SSP.
This episode builds on two previous Churns episodes:
- How to apply the NIST SP 800-171 Scope of Applicability (https://peakinfosec.com/as-the-cmmc-churns/as-the-cmmc-churns-nist-sp-800-171-scope-of-applicability/)
- The Three Descoping Methods (https://peakinfosec.com/as-the-cmmc-churns/as-the-cmmc-churns-the-three-descoping-methods/) We also reference the NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC Level 2 Assessment Scoping Process Diagram at https://peakinfosec.com/information-security/compliance/nist-sp-800-171-and-cmmc-level-2-assessment-scoping-process-diagram/.
Upcoming “As the CMMC Churns” Episodes:
– 2 Feb: Apple Macs and CMMC
– 8 Feb: DIBCAC Frequent Gaps
– 16 Feb: Vulnerability Management for Remote Workers
– 23 Feb: We’ll be at CUI-CON (https://cui-con.com)
Peak InfoSec Homepage: https://peakinfosec.com
As the CMMC Churns Episodes: https://peakinfosec.com/as-the-cmmc-churns/
Contact Peak InfoSec for Support: https://peakinfosec.com/contact/